We got this recipe from a casino that served the best Caesar Salad
Servings 4 People
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Can Anchovies
- 1/4 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 2 Shakes Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 Drops Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Coddled Egg
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1/8 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Box Croutons of Your Choice
- Start some water to coddle the egg in. Once the water boils, add egg and cook for forty seconds.
- Separate the lettuce leaves, clean and tear into bite size pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except lettuce, parmesan cheese and croutons of course, in a blender. I use a garlic press when adding the garlic. Then squeeze the lemon on top then blend.
- Pour over lettuce and toss so all of the dressings is evenly spread. Add croutons and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!