This is a family favorite year 'round. It is simple to make and lasts about a week in the refrigerator.
Servings 10 people
Cost Less than $10
- 1 Large Pkg Sliced ham I use the smoked ham not the honey
- 3 Stalks Green onion
- 1 Large Pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Beau Monde seasoning
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Box Crackers We usually use Wheat Thins. You can also use celery.
- Chop ham into little squares.
- Chop onion
- Add to the cream cheese and other seasonings and blend together.