Never Fail Peppermint Fudge
I have been making this since I was a kid. Goes good with a glass of red wine.
Servings 15 People
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Salted butter
- 1 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup Dark chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp Peppermint extract
- Take a 5x9 pan and line it with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, combine morsels & marshmallows then add the peppermint extract and stir. Set aside
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a full boil over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly(begin timing when mixture bubbles). Turn burner off or on low then stir in the morsels and marshmallows until everything is melted together. Pour into pan and let sit overnight to harden.
- Remove from pan, peal off the wax paper and cut into squares.