Ahi Poke with Nacho Cheese Chips
This is an easy recipe that is fairly healthy and delicious!
Servings 4 People
Cost $10 to $20
- 10 oz Ahi Poki Cut into 1/8 inch pieces (it is easier if a little frozen)
- 2-3 tbsp Macadamia Nuts Optional
- 3 tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs[ Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Wasabi Creme Add more to taste
- 1 bag Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips
- Put chips to the side, combine the other ingredients and use the chips to scoop bites of this delicious dish.